Criteria for Reimbursements
- When Members seek to augment their knowledge and/or skills so that the benefits are shown in the classroom and benefit themselves and their students.
- Members may apply for reimbursement funds during the fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) in which the learning was completed, or the resource purchased. (A) Must be a member of TLOTL at the time of completion or purchase.
- The course, workshop, or resource must be paid for and completed prior to application. Receipts and documents must be provided to substantiate this information.
- Funding will be provided for as long as the funds remain available and on a first come basis and for each MDF category.
- Funds will be provided as established in the budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Applications must be received by June 15th of the fiscal year in which the application is being made.
Please use this onlinePL Reimbursement form for 2019-2020 .